Construction Management Services
24/7 HCMS (Pvt) Ltd. Construction Services
Reliable, Trustworthy, and Quality Contractors
Looking for a contractor to build your dream house or plaza? We offer a premium construction management service in Islamabad. No job is too big for us. Our partner contractors can do any kind of construction job for you. From project design, estimation, material purchase, to the management and supervision of contractors & the labour, trust The HCMS to do the job for you. We further ensure price and quality control. So whether you are building or constructing a house, office, or a commercial plaza, or remodeling your property, The HCMS is ready to service you. Our prices are really affordable and competitive. We also offer maintenance & repair services that cover Electrical, Plumbing, Painting and HVAC works. Please see our Pricespage for a full list of our services.
- Design(architecture, elevations, basic exteriors & interiors, layouts, structure, and the maps of electrical / plumbing / HVAC systems) through qualified architects on our panel
- Design Approval & Permitwe ensure the design / layout is signed off by an approved Structural Engineer and get it approved by the relevant govt. authority of your area (CDA, DHA, etc)
- Estimationprovide you accurate measurements, costs of labour, and bill of materials, so you don’t overspend or fall short of manpower or supplies
- Material Purchasingpurchase material at discounted rates through our supplier network
- Transportationwe manage the transportation of labour, construction equipment, and all materials such as bricks, fixtures, gravel, sand, and steel
- Contractor, Sub-Contractor, & Labour Managementwe manage and supervise all staff and workers, arrange substitutes, and handle their time management
- Supervision & Quality Controlwe supervise, keep a strong check on the construction site, and ensure there is no compromise on quality or on project delivery time
- Progress Updateswe provide routine updates to our clients along with site pictures to keep them informed about construction progress. This is especially useful to those clients that are living in far cities or overseas
House Sizes in Square Feet(Approx. Covered Area)
|Size||Single Storey||Double Storey||DS with Basement|
|5 Marla House||1125 Square Feet||2250 Square Feet||–|
|10 Marla House||1800 Square Feet||3200 Square Feet||4100 Square Feet|
|1 Kanal House||4000 Square Feet||5500 Square Feet||6800 Square Feet|
*The above are estimates for the covered area only. They may vary according to the Architect’s design layout, demand of the client, or restrictions placed by the respective Housing Society or Local Development Authority.
Our Construction Rates
|Services Details||Rates in PKR|
|1. Grey Structure RatesBarebones structure with no fittings or fixtures|
|Grey Structure Only(with foundations, gate, iron grills, plaster, ramps, roof, sewerage, tanks, and walls)||Rs. 1,200 per square foot|
|2. Complete Turnkey SolutionFully ready to move in house with keys|
|GoodB Quality House(with good local fittings)||Rs. 2,400 per square foot(add Rs. 200 if with Basement)|
|Very GoodA Quality House(with excellent quality local & imported fittings)||Rs. 2,800 per square foot(add Rs. 200 if with Basement)|
|ExcellentA+ House(with high quality imported fittings including designer bathrooms & kitchens etc)||Rs. 3,600 per square foot(add Rs. 200 if with Basement)|
Why Choose The HCMS Construction Management?
|The HCMS Construction Management||Our Competitors|
|Professional(we are professional and are a properly registered company)||Unprofessional(and usually unregistered contractors working as freelancers)|
|Delivery on Time(we make sure your project is delivered on time)||Delays(fail to deliver on time and always seem to have an excuse)|
|Cost Control(we make sure you don’t overspend and only purchase the materials required)||Expensive(usually unable to stay in budget and always use more than the materials required)|
|Quality Control(we ensure the contractors use the best type of materials and that there is no compromise on quality)||No Quality Control(there are lack of quality checks and when wanting to make larger profits they compromise on material quality)|
|Always Available(we are always available for your queries & concerns over email & phone)||Hard to Reach(often unreachable especially when falling behind schedule)|
|Architecture(design that is approved by a qualified Structural Engineer and includes details like elevations, basic exteriors & interiors, layouts, structure, and the maps of electrical / plumbing / HVAC systems)||Not Provided|
|Approvals & Permits(we ensure your design & map receives approval from your Housing Society or Local Development Authority so we can start building your dream home)||Not Provided|
|Construction Progress Updates(we provide regular site updates with pictures over email and SMS)||Mostly Not Provided(The client has to visit themselves to see progress)|
|Boundary Wall(we include boundary walls in our prices)||Mostly Not Provided(The client has to pay separately for the boundary walls and driveways)|
|Cooking Range, Gas Geysers, & Other Essentials*(as to be agreed in contract)||Mostly Not Provided|
- The rates in point 2 above are for complete Turnkey Solutions. Therefore our partner contractors will provide all the labour / workers, materials such as doors, fixtures, gates, lights, outer boundary wall, paint, tiles, wood, wiring etc. You will be handed over keys to a fully finished ready to move in house.
- Newly Constructed Houses come withStandard 1 Year Warranty.*
- New Houses will be provided after support with ourBasic 1 Year Maintenance Membershipunder which they will receiveFree Monthly Visitsfor maintenance & repair.*
- The client will be responsible for arranging & paying separately for Electricity, Gas, and Water Connections as their availability is beyond our control. Water boring will also be paid for by the client.
- Quotations through the phone and email are free. However, if the quotation requires a physical visit to your premises, then a fixed non-refundableVisit Feewill be charged.
- If there is some job you can’t find in the price list above, please call us and we’ll gladly give you a quote.